REC's Good Recruitment Campaign
The Good Recruitment Campaign (GRC) was launched by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), our industry’s governing body, earlier this year to highlight the importance good recruitment practice plays within organisational success.
As the economy improves and businesses are looking to hire more staff, fine-tuning resourcing strategies becomes critical, so it is the right time to create a national focus on good recruitment. The campaign will help organisations to reinvigorate their recruiting strategies so they provide a better candidate experience and work more effectively with their recruitment partners.
The GRC charter has been developed by an employers’ advisory panel and defines good recruitment practice through nine key principles, which the organisations who sign up to the charter will aspire to. To date over 40 companies have signed up to the campaign, including some of the best known company brands in the UK. Further information can be found at - https://www.rec.uk.com/about-us/policy-and-campaigns/the-good-recruitment-campaign
Benefits to you and your company
- Align your organisation with good recruitment practice which will send a positive message to potential employees and all candidates
- Use the charter to drive good practice internally with the board, line managers and other staff groups
- Learn from peers and professional bodies about trends and new approaches to recruitment and resourcing Improve the provision of recruitment services and supply chain management
- As part of a community, receive regular information and data on talent acquisition, skills shortages, recruitment and resourcing
- Attend networking meetings where good practice and new ideas are shared amongst HR, procurement and in-house resourcers
To download the GRC charter, click here.